EnglishIntoRussian.com is founded by Arterm Sedov: https://proz.com/profile/28225
We are a family-run localization team. For 20+ years we localize software, apps and video games for all platforms — millions of words across thousands of projects. We serve indie-developers, LSPs and studios alike.
We offer top quality service at favorable rates and take pride in our work. Do not hesitate to get in touch with us to get a proposal for your project.
We use the newest CAT systems to implement appropriate and consistent terminology & style and meet the deadlines.
Our LQA approach:
- Terminology research. For each project we perform preliminary term research — each text has its style and terminology depending on the author and the field.
- Glossary and style guide creation. For each text, we create a glossary and a style guide based on the terminology research. These can be used for your upcoming projects for consistency.
- Translation. One or several translators handle the translation.
- Editing. At this stage, we verify that the translated text corresponds to the source text meaning and the target language customs and rules.
- Reconciliation. Edits are reconciled between the translator and the editor.
- Proofreading. After translating the text we combine all parts translated by the team members and proofread the resulting text. This proofreading stage ensures consistency of terminology, proper grammar and spelling.
Additional quality assurance procedures are in place for localization projects. Since software and game localization is a very technical matter it requires continuous quality control at all localization stages. These projects require run-time testing and other QC routines.
- Run-time testing. When the whole project is translated and the target files are compiled, we test the project files in the target environment for proper operation and completeness of assets.
- Cross-platform testing. For projects requiring cross-platform deployment, we perform testing on applicable target platforms and environments.
- Other project-specific procedures may be required and are implemented as needed.